Are You Ready For The Working World?
This quiz consists of four questions that tell you whether or not you are qualified to be a professional.
SCROLL DOWN FOR THE ANSWERS. There is no need to cheat. The questions are not that difficult. You just need to think like a professional.
- How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?
- How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?
- The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All the animals attend except one. Which animal does not attend?
- There is a river filled with crocodiles. How do you cross it?
SCROLL DOWN FOR THE ANSWERS.
- Open the refrigerator, put in the giraffe and close the door. This question tests whether or not you are doing simple things in a complicated way.
- Open the refrigerator remove the giraffe and put in the elephant and close the door. This question tests your foresight.
- The elephant. The elephant is in the refrigerator! This tests if you are capable of comprehensive thinking. Okay, if you did not answer the last three questions correctly, this one may be your last chance to test your qualifications to be a professional.
- Simply swim through it. All the crocodiles are attending the animal meeting! This question tests your reasoning ability.
If you answered four out of four questions correctly, you are a true professional. Wealth and success await you. If you answered three out of four, you have some catching up to do but there's hope for you. If you answered two out of four, consider a career as a hamburger flipper in a fast food joint. If you answered one out of four, try selling some of your organs. It's the only way you will ever make any money. If you answered none correctly, consider a career that does not require any higher mental functions at all, such as law or politics.