A man walked into a Topeka, Kansas Kwik Shop and asked for all the money in the cash drawer. Apparently, the take was too small so he tied up the store clerk and worked the counter himself for three hours until police showed up and grabbed him.
- when your dog runs away from home, you can watch him for three days.
- the church choirs sing off key.
- it is against state law to sell carbonated beverages.
- you can steal a chicken on Thursday and get shot on Saturday.
- if you stare long enough at the horizon, you can see the back of your head.