For all you Martha Stewart wanna-be's...
How to make bedroom slippers out of maxi pads:
(See bottom for visual)
You need four maxi's to make a pair.
Two of them get laid out flat, for the foot part. The other two wrap around the toe area to form the top.
Tape or glue each side of the top pieces to the bottom of the foot part.
Decorate the tops with whatever you desire, silk flowers, etc.
- Soft and Hygienic
- Non-slip grip strips on the soles
- Built-in deodorant feature
- Keeps feet smelling fresh
- No more bending over to mop up spills
- Disposable and biodegradable - Environmentally safe
- Three convenient sizes: Regular, Light Days and Get out the Sand Bags