1) Repel mosquitoes - Tie a sheet of Bounce through a belt loop when outdoors during mosquito season.
2) Eliminate static electricity from your television screen - Since Bounce is designed to help eliminate static cling, wipe your television screen with a used sheet of Bounce to keep dust from resettling.
3) Dissolve soap scum from shower doors - Clean with a used sheet of bounce.
4) Freshen the air in your home - Place an individual sheet of Bounce in a drawer or hang one in the closet.
5) Prevent thread from tangling - Run a threaded needle through a sheet of Bounce to eliminate the static cling on the thread before sewing.
6) Eliminate static cling from pantyhose - Rub a damp, used sheet off Bounce over the hose.
7) Prevent musty suitcases - Place an individual sheet of Bounce inside empty luggage before storing.
8) Freshen the air in your car - Place a sheet of Bounce under the front seat.
9) Keep the shock away - Place a sheet in your coat pocket to avoid the shock you get getting in and out of the car in the winter.
10) Clean baked-on food from a cooking pan - Put a sheet in the pan, fill with water, let sit overnight, and sponge clean. The antistatic agents apparently weaken the bond between the food and the pan, while the fabric softening agents soften the baked-on food.
11) Eliminate odors in wastebaskets - Place a sheet of Bounce at the bottom of the wastebasket.
12) Collect cat hair - Rubbing the area with a sheet of Bounce will magnetically attract all the loose hairs.
13) Eliminate static electricity from venetian blinds - Wipe the blinds with a sheet of Bounce to prevent dust from resettling.
14) Wipe up sawdust from drilling or sandpapering - A used sheet of Bounce will collect sawdust like a tack cloth.
15) Eliminate odors in dirty laundry - Place an individual sheet of Bounce at the bottom of a laundry bag or hamper.
16) Deodorize shoes or sneakers. Place a sheet of Bounce in your shoes or sneakers overnight so they smell great in the morning.
17) Another thing you can do with them is to hang the sheets outside your doors to keep the flies from congregating and getting in your house every time the kids open the door. You don't have to use the expensive sheets either, the no-name brand dryer sheets work well. Place them in a work shed that has no air-conditioning and is wide open and you will never have a fly.