BERLIN, Germany - In the northwest town of Luedenhausen, a family pet managed to endanger its family and save their lives all in one night.
A black and white cat named Mimi was playing in the family kitchen when it accidentally switched on an electric oven, igniting a stack of papers.
Fortunately, the clever feline was able to awaken the family by meowing loudly and pushing heavy objects on the floor.
A police spokesman quoted, "Mimi saved the family. There would have been a major fire had she not raised the alarm."
Had it never been for Mimi... nothing would have happened.