1) Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
2) Move your desk into the elevator, and whenever someone gets on, ask if they have an appointment.
3) Lay down a Twister mat and ask people if they'd like to play.
4) Leave a box in a corner, and when someone gets on, ask if they hear something ticking.
5) Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
6) Ask, "Did you feel that?"
7) Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
8) When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay, don't panic. They'll open up again."
9) Swat at flies that don't exist.
10) Tell people that you can see their aura.
11) Call out, "GROUP HUG!" and enforce it.
12) Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up. All of you. JUST SHUT UP!!!"
13) Crack open your briefcase or purse, peer inside and say: "You guys got enough air in there?"
14) Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall without getting off.
15) Stare at another passenger for a while, then ask in horror, "You're one of THEM, aren't you?" and back away slowly.
16) Wear a puppet on your hand, and use it to talk to the other passengers.
17) Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
18) Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
19) Ask if you can push the button for other people, and then push the wrong ones.
20) Smile at another passenger for a while, then announce "It's so rare that I meet anyone special on the elevator anymore."
21) Draw a little square on the floor with chalk, and announce to the other passengers, "This is MY personal space!!"
22) When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap him or her on the shoulder and pretend it wasn't you.
23) Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock.
24) Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone, and ask if they know what floor you're on. Indicate to the other passengers that they shouldn't give the answer away.
25) Hold the doors open, and say that you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say, "Hi Greg, how's your day been?"
26) Drop a pen, and when someone reaches to help pick it up, scream "Hey, that's MY pen!"